Hi this is Vishal Pawar. I am SQL Server & Microsoft Business Intelligence Technology Enthusiastic.
- “MCTS: Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS):SQL Server 2008,Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance”
- “MCSA: Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA):SQL Server 2012 – Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012”
- “MCSA: Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) : SQL Server 2012 – Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases”
- “MCSA: Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) : SQL Server 2012 – Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012”
- “CSM: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance”
- Currently working in Microsoft projects with The Most Group in Pune as Microsoft Business Intelligence Solution Architect from last three year.
- 6 + years of experience in Microsoft SQL & BI Stack
- Consulting Architect for Right Click Info
- MS BI Solution architect in Mentalist Network
- Navi Mumbai User Group – NMUG Community President, Leader, Speaker
- SQL PASS Chapter Lead for Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
- Professional teaching consultant for Surya InfoEdge
- Experience in Microsoft projects with Tata Consultancy Services in location Mumbai, Kolkata and Gujarat as Systems Engineer on MSBI(SSIS , SSRS and SSAS).
- Experience in various Google Search Analysis and Microsoft development projects with Right Click Enterprises, Mumbai as Website Developer and Company Representative as Sr. Ex. Officer. For Search Engine optimization
- Worked in lots of Big scaled Business Intelligence Project consisting of All MS Technologies like SSIS,SSRS,SSAS,MSBI,SQL Server 2008 R2,WCF,MVC,ASP.Net,SGMP,AD,WPF,Pivot,SQL Azure, many more..
- Frequently Blogging on SQL Server on blog SQL Server Mentalist around 200 + SQL script are for all MSBI and SQL User
- monthly posting 50 post having Current and latest update plus various interesting link on Link resource website on Dactylolomy of Web Resource / Link Mentalist
- Currently also blogging on (B)usiness (I)ntelligence Mentalist
- Started LinkedIn Indian MS BI Group now (India – Microsoft Business Intelligence Professional (SSIS ,…)
- Created and Shared all post on Facebook page (Mentalist Networks)
- Also Providing Training in BI and SQL Server.
- Done BE in CS from D.Y.Patil ,Nerul,RAIT Some more Details of My Various Blog as follows
- PASS Blog directory listing for SQL Server click here to see !
- SQL People community blogger list
- NMUG event history by Vishal Pawar
|Current Domain||SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ASP.NET, T-SQL, MDX, SPs|
|Project Management Tools||Agile Scrum, Microsoft Project Management Platform, Kanban|
|Business Intelligence Technology||SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power Pivot, MDS and DQS|
|Development Tools||BIDS, VSDE, Red Gate, SSMS 2008 R2, TFS, SSMS 2012, SSDT|
|Analytics Tools||Power View , Tabular Model, MS Excel 2013,|
|Database Language||T-SQL , DAX, MDX, SSRS Expression , SSIS Expression|
|Programming Language||C#,C,C++, JAVA, VB, Turbo Prolog, Core JAVA, SGMP|
|Latest Technology||BIG Data, Data Scientist, SQL Azure, Infographics Design|
|Web Designing||HTML, CSS, Flash, Micro media Dream Viewer, Coral Draw|
|Database Server||SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL server 2012|
|Testing Tools||SQL test trikes, Gera, VSDE -2010|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008|
|Miscellaneous||SharePoint 2010, MOSS, Active Directory Concepts|
|Database Architecture||FSD / TDR / TDD / VSD ’s||Deployment Plan||Configuring & Authoring|
|SSIS Integration||Optimization||Define scope of Work||Parallel Processing|
|SSIS Package Architecting||Scrum Master||SSRS Report Architecting||Logging & Security|
|Analysis & Analytics||HLD and LLD Design||Stored Procedures||Team Management|
|SQL Job Scheduling||Migrating & Rode map||Training / Mentoring||SSAA Cube Development|
|Testing / Test Case Design||Implementation Plan||Development & Relation||TSQL Coding|
Blog : (B)usiness (I)ntelligence Mentalist
- Blog URL: http://bimentalist.com
- This blog has 150 + Post all related to MS BI(Microsoft Business Intelligence) World where we will get lot of updates, Knowledge, Tutorials series of article related to MSBI on day to day basis through year.
- SSIS : 40 Post (http://bimentalist.com/ssis/)
- SSRS : 20 Post (http://bimentalist.com/ssrs/)
- SSAS : 25 Post (http://bimentalist.com/ssas/)
- BI (In General):150+ (http://bimentalist.com/bi-3/)
Blog : SQL Server Mentalist
- Blog URL: http://sqlmentalist.com
- This blog has 200 + Post all related to Microsoft SQL Server Scripting, DBA, tips, and optimization for SQL server 2005 to 2012 year
- Have covered different series on this blog some of key points are as follows:
- SQL script post (180 + post) ( https://sqlmentalist.com/sql/)
- This scripts is really useful to DBA, SQL User, BI Developer to do various actions, very fast and at single place .
Connect With me on