BISQL # 106 : SQL Server 2012 : CONCAT() function : Introduction, Syntax, Example and Queries
After really long time i have to start blogging again
Really miss this lot ..
Many of blogger / Readers also really missed it.. Got mail from few people..
Thanks to all of them also !!
Now Lets start our Blogging Engine now in world of sharing ..
In this article we are going to cover following parts for CONCAT() Function
- Introduction to CONCAT ()
- Syntax for CONCAT ()
- Examples of CONCAT ()
- Where to use CONCAT ()
Introduction to CONCAT ()
We all know CONCAT() is for Concatenation of String .
CONCAT takes Minimum 2 input values and 254 Maximum input Values, In Simple word you can concatenate at least 2 values and at most 254 values.
Syntax for CONCAT ()
CONCAT ( values1,Value2,Value3….Upto 254 Values)
Examples of CONCAT ()
Select CONCAT('Microsoft','SQL','Server','2011') As 'MyFirstConcatValue'
Properties of CONCAT ()
We can us Integer, Date And String Data type together to Display single unit
Select CONCAT(GETDATE(),' Is Today Date Of Year', 2011) as 'MySecondConcatValue'
- Hope this help for now !
For more information on SQL server visit any of my post
- BISQL # 99 – ‘A to Z’ SQL Command # 1 – List of Command which are present in SQL Server 2008 R2 AND SQL Server 2012
- Starting of Brand New Series – ‘A to Z’ SQL Command Series
- List of Monthly post of MS BI,SQL & Link Blog – May 2012
- BISQL # 98 – Introduction of Private Cloud with SQL Server and Hyper-V, Resource Link
- Security Guide for SAP on SQL Server 2012 – Whitepaper Released
- BISQL #97 – Laymen to SQL Developer # 9 – Assignment #2 – Relational Model, Schema, Attribute, Database, Key & Relational Query
Hope this helps and you got how to use ALTER User Command !!
Those who have not ye subscribe my Blog yet they can subscribe it !So that I can post you @ real time and all sort of knowledge in your mail without Zero spamming !!
Happy Learning and Sharing !!
If you want daily link and analysis or interesting link go to following website which will give @ your inbox please subscribe our following link resource blog :
For More information related to BI World visit my Mentalist Blog
Link Resource Blog >> Daily Interesting links
SQL Server Mentalist >> SQL Learning Blog
Business Intelligence Mentalist >> BI World
Connect With me on